Sandy Cove is a rare opportunity to become part of a first-class exclusive lakefront community.
The 96-acre private master-planned community is located about 75-miles south of the D/FW metroplex on the best kept secret in Texas, Richland Chambers Lake. It only takes about an hour to immerse yourself in a completely different environment, away from the crowds of the city.
Sandy Cove offers owners large 1+acre deed restricted waterfront lots, a private gate with coded keypad, 50-acre ranch preserve with native oaks, ponds, and ample wildlife, a cabana and pool, and everything the 44,752 acre Richland Chambers Lake has for you to enjoy. If you would like to schedule an appointment please fill out our contact page or call Jason at (903) 654-8030 or Angela at (903) 654-4105
All 1-acre waterfront properties have been reduced for the End of Summer. For a limited time, prices start at $69,900.
Sandy Cove Community Features:
- Large seating areas with firepits (s’mores anyone?)
- A large cabana with outdoor grills, where the whole family can gather
- Resort-style saltwater pool and spa
- Nature preserve for hiking and seeing the native wildlife
- Private entrance for Sandy Cove residents
- Large one-acre waterfront and two-acre waterview lots
- 330 miles of shoreline and approximately 45,000 surface acres of Richland Chambers Lake, one of the top fishing, boating and skiing destinations in Texas